2011年9月20日星期二

I decided to have a small internal sales team

When you try those first few years of business in the capacity for growth, prospects into customers and keep customer satisfaction of products and services are mission critical. However, some entreprenurs and small business owners may have a common misconception to think about its internal sales professionals and customer service personnel also have the same ability and desire to maintain business operations and growth Every sales trainer heard: not in the budget, we do not have enough training and coaching, I coach a sales manager before the answer and response type, not only made me more committed to helping them see some of the investment The importance of money into a successful and cohesive sales and service operation of the resources.
I have first-hand experience, do not think it is a necessary investment. As a sales organization for my major in business mid-1990s, the result of the crisis, I am confident that sales and customer service training is necessary to save the company. Found that I need to re-equip and train my staff to weather losing our largest supplier, after the storm, I had no choice but to make the necessary money to invest in trying to restore this loss. In reviewing the results before and after training, I saw, I made a huge mistake, the loss may not take this step ahead of 5-8 years of significant revenue. Sales training, I chose not to for my team of internal sales account manager, but it was all I could find at that time. If there is no convenient Internet and websites, I had to rely on business partners, who gave me the name of the coach and program referrals.
Coach tried to modify the program to address the needs of my company, and ultimately did not help me to re-equip the entire sales and customer service team. It is in that time,  and small customer service staff, in a targeted manner, but these companies need this type of process of training and coaching over the The lack of assessment and training program. As a small business owner, survey training and coaching system overview. Appropriate to ensure that they meet your needs and provide the following services: comprehensive assessment and internal sales organizations, sales director internal sales manager of training and assessment, and customer service departments within the system of free counseling small sales training system .

没有评论:

发表评论