2012年1月10日星期二

The shiny windows fronting the Michel kors

Is it me who gets paranoid over time of hard work or is it just true that Michael Kors seems to be a little copycat? Surely, each single designer has his/her own vision. This creative thought that leads to the final outcome of the Michel kors handbags online . But taking a closer look at Kors’ Pre-Fall for the next year, the only source of inspiration I can see is clearly coming from McQueen. Not that I would dare to put Kors and McQueen into one file but how do McQueenish details and McQueenish signatures appear in a Kors-collection if not for a pure copy-cat-intention.

I’ve always been a great fan of Kors. Young, cool, yet absolutely established. But why designing exactly similar details and using similar (if not the same) elements and materials like Burton has done?
Okay, I understood: Broad belts and long back with a short front for dresses and skirts seem to hit next year’s trends even more. I also got that lace and leather don’t seem to go out of fashion. But what is it with those suspiciously similar long fury skirts, and S&M details? Was that needed? If you’d ask me personally.. I’d say no. Yeah, nice and fine designs.

Just not really hitting my heart. A little cute, a little sexy, a little lame, a little repetitive. Come on, Kors you can do better than that. Coming out of the new Michael Kors boutique, Winger looked over to the shiny windows fronting the Michel kors , cube-shaped shop. “He’s one of my favorite designers. I follow him on ‘Project Runway,’ and I order from him online all the time. I have that bag, the one with the bullets, and that one,” she said, gesturing to a studded purse and a red handbag.he “it’s about time” sentiment is one heard often from local shoppers who wonder why New Orleans has struggled to attract some of the high-profile retailers common in other cities. With the addition of Michael Kors to the region — the designer also plans to open a second store in Lakeside Shopping Center in Metairie next year.Michael Kors Logo Tote

Michael Kors’ Logo Tote may perhaps be your choice of handbag if you are into some refined exoticness instead of some flashy ones. And aside from that, this will also give enough room that you will need for a day of shopping or even for overnight stays.

没有评论:

发表评论